Will we hit it off?
A career with Erod is . . .
Working in a dynamic environment where authenticity and creativity are put to the benefit of stimulating accounts.
It also means being flexible, taking on challenges on a daily basis and giving your all to every mandate, regardless of its magnitude.
All of this in a collaborative context, because at Erod, we work in unison toward the same goals.
- Remote work and flexible hours
- The chance to reach your full potential within a fast-growing company
- Recurring team building activities and events to strengthen our bonds with one another (Christmas and summer parties, happy hours, dinners, lunch & learn, birthdays, and more!)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Summer hours
- One paid volunteering day per year
- A training/mentoring budget allocated each year
- Group insurance and a competitive salary
- The opportunity to grow ⎯ as an employee and as a human being